This special workshop will take place at the University of the West campus on July 22, 2011 and features strategies to take charge of your career search and development.
The workshop features:
- Interview Skills/Resume Writing
- Hot Job Market/Market Forecast
- Job Searching Using Technology
- Strategies for the Mature Displaced Worker
- Veterans: Getting Back into the Job Market
- Embracing Career Transition
- Power of Networking
This event is free and open to the public. All are welcome.
University of the West
1409 Walnut Grove Ave.
Rosemead, CA 91770
Friday July 22, 2011
9:00 am – 12:00 noon
Registration begins 8:30am
Please RSVP to: