We know the college you choose says a lot about you—and we think choosing UWest says great things about you! We work hard to make sure our academic offerings are of the highest quality and that our students have the personal attention they need and the unique academic experience they deserve. Sounds pretty nice, right? So, let’s get started!
Before you get here, we just need a few things from you.
- Application – Complete the UWest online application.
- Official Transcripts – Copies of your high school transcript and transcripts from all universities you’ve attended. Transcripts must be sealed and sent directly from the school(s) to the Enrollment Office.
- Letters of Recommendation – Two letters of recommendation submitted directly from the references in a sealed envelope or from an e-mail with a professional domain. Academic letters of recommendation are highly encouraged. References may not be a relative of the applicant.
- Personal Statement – A 400-500 word essay answering the question, “What skills and attitudes do you believe are necessary for a successful life?”
- $50 Application fee – This is non-refundable and may be made by check or credit card. Please make checks out to University of the West.
- Diploma – A copy of official high school diploma, or its equivalent.
- Identification – Copies of two forms of legal identification. Acceptable forms of identification include: driver license, identification card, US passport, and social security card.
Bring Your Application to Life with ZeeMee! (Optional)
University of the West is excited to partner with ZeeMee, a free service that helps students bring their application to life. We are committed to reviewing every applicant as a unique individual and learning about the person behind the application. Simply copy and paste your link into the University of the West online application. Sign up today at ZeeMee.com!
Please note, submitting a ZeeMee profile is completely optional and evaluation of your admissions application will not be delayed as long as all required materials are received by stated deadlines.