Student Success Center
The Student Success Center offers tutoring, and writing/project design services to UWest students.
We have friendly consultants and tutors who can work with you on all issues related to your present and future academic, personal, and professional success, including…
- Vocabulary and pronunciation
- Conversation skills
- Citation and reference styles
- ESL exercises
- Brainstorming or topic selection
- Professionalizing documents
- Class/conference presentations
- Paper and project development
- Math or business concepts
- Business reports and papers
Interested in Making or Canceling an appointment with one of our tutors?
Check out our Tutoring Services page.
Student Success Center Coordinator
Phone: (626) 677-3377
Fax: (626) 571-1413
ED231 & ED232
University of the West
1409 Walnut Grove Ave.
Rosemead, CA 91770
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Note: tutoring hours vary from day to day. Check out the online schedule for available tutoring appointments.