Student Success Center
In addition to one-on-one and group tutoring sessions, students, faculty, and staff have access to the Success Center’s computers, reference books, and CD/DVD library.
Ask the Tutors for any of these CDs or DVDs and watch them on Success Center computers or your laptop.
- English Language DVDs – Beginning to advanced.
- Speak English Like an American
- Speak Business English Like an American
- Buddhist Studies in the USA: A Survey of Trends and Biases
- Preparing for Dissertation and Publication Research
- Crash Course in Western Civilization: (Part 1) Socrates to Aquinas
Books & Tip Sheets
- The Success Center currently owns many reference books which students can use in the center to work on skills such as
- Business Vocabulary
- Business Interactions
- American Slang
Also, just outside the SSC are various writing and grammar tip sheets. These are always available to students.
Student Success Center Coordinator
Phone: (626) 677-3377
Fax: (626) 571-1413
ED231 & ED232
University of the West
1409 Walnut Grove Ave.
Rosemead, CA 91770
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Note: tutoring hours vary from day to day. Check out the online schedule for available tutoring appointments.