Student Success Center
Appointments and Cancelations:
- You can sign up for a maximum of 2 hours per week with our tutors. Sign up on-line from any computer.
- Even if the schedule is filled, you can drop in to see if someone has canceled.
- Please cancel appointments as early as possible if you cannot come to the Student Success Center so that others can take your place. Failure to cancel your appointment in a timely manner may result in a $10.00 fine. To cancel, click on the Making/Canceling link on the right. Then, edit your appointment.
- Your appointment time is held for ten minutes. After ten minutes, you are classified as a “No Show” and your appointment may be given to a waiting student. Failure to keep your appointment may result in a $10.00 fine. Contact the SSC Coordinator if you plan to arrive late or cannot keep your appointment.
- Tutors may have to call in sick sometimes. We will try to contact students if this happens, but we cannot make any guarantees. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Student Success Center Coordinator
Phone: (626) 677-3377
Fax: (626) 571-1413
ED231 & ED232
University of the West
1409 Walnut Grove Ave.
Rosemead, CA 91770
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Note: tutoring hours vary from day to day. Check out the online schedule for available tutoring appointments.
You can make an appointment with our tutors by visiting our scheduling page.