Transcripts are provided by the Office of the Registrar. Two types of transcripts are available. Unofficial transcripts are available upon request from the Registrar. This type of transcript is unsealed and uncertified, and is generally for personal or UWest use. There is no fee for an unofficial transcript, and they may be requested in person or via your my.uwest.edu email account. Official transcripts are printed on official transcript paper then signed and sealed. Generally an official transcript is required for any outside requestor such as another institution, bank, employer, etc.
To order official transcripts, complete and sign an Official Transcript Request. You may submit this form in person, by fax, or by mail. Please print clearly and verify that the address for release is accurate before submission to avoid the cost and delay of ordering a replacement sent to a different address.
Include a check or money order made payable to “University of the West” for the total amount due for the quantity ordered and type of processing requested. If you choose to submit your request via fax, please contact the Bursar’s office to arrange payment.
- Official transcripts will not be released without the signed request form.
- If you would like to authorize an individual to pick up your transcript on your behalf, you must clearly identify the individual on the order form. Under no circumstances will your transcript be released to a third party without your signed consent.
- Payment is required before your transcript may be released.
- Transcripts may be released if you have no outstanding obligations to the University.
- A transcript is considered official only so long as the envelope remains sealed. Once it is opened, the transcript is no longer official. An opened transcript cannot be revalidated or resealed.
||Fee per Transcript
||Processing Time from Date Request Received (Business Days)
||Prepared & mailed within 5 business days
||First class mail
||Prepared & mailed next business day
||First class mail
||Prepared & mailed at same business day
||Priority mail [domestic]
||Submit by 3 pm for same day processing
||First class mail [international]
Shipping via FedEx is available for an additional charge based upon destination.
University of the West
1409 N. Walnut Grove Avenue
Rosemead, CA 91770
||626.571.8811 ext. 119
||626.571.8811 ext. 123