Academic Calendar - Spring 2013
SPRING 2013 CONTINUING STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Registration Opens: Monday, November 5, 2012
- Registration Closes: Friday, December 1, 2012
- Late Registration Opens: December 2, 2012
- Late Registration Closes: December 7, 2012
Portal closes. You will need to obtain approval from the Dean of Academic Affairs to register after this date.
- Late Registration Fee: Waived this term. Coming FALL 2013 Registration.
SPRING 2013 SEMESTER: JANUARY 22 – MAY 18, 2013
- December 10-21: Writing and Math Assessments: 9am - 2pm.
- January 7-15: Required for all new undergraduates.
3rd floor of Education Bldg., Student Success Center
- January 15: English Placement Test: 9:30 am.
Requirement based upon prior education.
3rd floor of Education Bldg., English Department.
- January 17-18: New Student Orientation.
Participation is mandatory for all new students.
- January 21: Martin Luther King Jr. Day - campus closed.
- Tuesday, January 22 First day of Spring 2013 semester.
Late payment fee charge begins at 4:30 PM for returning students only.
- February 1: Last Day to Add or Drop Classes.
- February 8: Chinese New Year’s Eve observed - campus closes at 12 pm. Afternoon classes will not meet.
- February 9-11: Chinese New Year’s observed - campus closed. No classes.
- February 18: Presidents Day - campus closed. No classes.
- March 8: Last Day to Withdraw (“W”) from courses or submit a Change of Grading System Form.
- March 25-31: Spring break. No classes.
- May 13-18: Final Exam Week.
- May 18: Last day of Spring 2013 semester.
- May 18: Commencement ceremony.
- May 20: Buddha Day: campus closed.
- May 24: Instructor grades due.
- May 27: Memorial Day: campus closed.
- June 10 - August 10: Summer session.