Staff & Faculty
Faculty Portal Information
The UWest Registrar homepage and the Faculty link offer many resources and services for faculty. This page contains content specifically aimed at supporting the faculty and intended for the academic department use only.
Faculty Forms and Info for Grading and Attendance:
Teaching and Advising:
- Attendance Posting via the Faculty Portal Tutorial
- Grading via the Faculty Portal Tutorial
- TurnItIn (Plagiarism)
- Grade Change Form: This form is used to correct any grade that the student may currently have, including if the student was previously given an Incomplete ( “I” ) grade. See the form and/or catalog for further policy and deadline dates regarding this. This form should be turned in by the department and not the student.
- Petition for Incomplete (“I”) Grade: This form must be submitted 1 week prior to the semester ending (before finals week) and must be turned in with the Grade Roster to the Office of the Registrar. Note you must also obtain the signature of the student as well. See the form and/or catalog for further policy and deadline dates regarding this. This form should be turned in by the department and not the student.
- Revision to Program Requirements Form: This form aids us to insure that any program requirements that are being waived, substituted or additional courses added for a discipline or individual student be approved and documented appropriately within the students academic file (located in the Office of the Registrar). This form reflects appropriate documentation within a student’s academic file for the purposes of clearing the student for conferral and the purposes of explaining the justifications to an outside auditor. This form should be turned in by the department and not the student.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I need to cancel a regularly scheduled course and change it to another day and time?
Send the Registrar an e-mail with the following information to be updated:
- Your name
- Your course code and number
- Date of the course that is going to be cancelled
- When (day, date, and time) would you like to reschedule the course
- Note: if the above information is not sent then attendance will not be accurate
What if I have already posted attendance, but realize I need to adjust it?
This is an easy fix. Email the correction to Registrar@uwest.edu. Please be specific. Include relevant dates, times, and the student’s name as printed on your roster. Nicknames are difficult to match to a specific student.