You are eligible for our free service,
Monday: 2 pm - 5 pm|
Wednesday: 10 am - 1 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 4 pm
VITA will be open to the public on February 11th
- If you make $52,000 or less
- If you are 60 years old or older
- You need help with your personal income taxes
Note: VITA only assists with the current year’s personal income taxes. We do NOT assist with small business returns or those who are self-employed
You need to fill out the above intake form in advance and bring the following documents.
- Proof of identification – Picture ID
- Social Security Cards for you, your spouse and dependents or a Social Security Number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration or
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter for you, your spouse and dependents
- Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
- Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-Misc from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns if available
- Proof of bank account routing numbers and account numbers for Direct Deposit, such as a blank check
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider's tax identifying number (the provider's Social Security Number or the provider's business Employer Identification Number) if appropriate
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms
We speak English, 中文, Español, 한국어, Tiếng Việt.
We are available at:
University of the West (ED Building)
1409 Walnut Grove Ave.
Rosemead, CA 91770
Please make an appointment below.