Monday: 2 pm - 5 pm
Wednesday: 10 am - 1 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 4 pm

VITA will be open to the public on February 9th

You are eligible for our free service,
  • If you make $52,000 or less
  • If you are 60 years old or older
  • You need help with your personal income taxes
    Note: VITA only assists with the current year’s personal income taxes. We do NOT assist with small business returns or those who are self-employed
You need to fill out the above intake form in advance and bring the following documents.
  • Proof of identification – Picture ID
  • Social Security Cards for you, your spouse and dependents or a Social Security Number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration or
  • Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter for you, your spouse and dependents
  • Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN
  • Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
  • Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-Misc from all employers
  • Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
  • A copy of last year’s federal and state returns if available
  • Proof of bank account routing numbers and account numbers for Direct Deposit, such as a blank check
  • Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider's tax identifying number (the provider's Social Security Number or the provider's business Employer Identification Number) if appropriate
  • To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms

We speak: English, 中文, Español, русский, فارسی We are available at: University of the West (ED Building)
1409 Walnut Grove Ave.
Rosemead, CA 91770

Tel: 626-571-8811

Please make an appointment below or by clicking book now button. Book Now Map
Make your appointment here: