We know the college you choose says a lot about you, and we think choosing UWest says great things about you! We work hard to make sure our academic offerings are of the highest quality and that our students have the personal attention they need and the unique academic experience they deserve. Sounds pretty nice, right? So, let’s get started!
Before you get here, we just need a few things from you.
- Application – Complete the UWest online application or the Common Application.
- $50 Application fee – This is non-refundable and can be paid online.
- Personal Statement – A 400-500 word essay answering the question,
“What skills and attitudes do you believe are necessary for a successful life?”
- Official Transcripts – Copies of your high school transcript and transcripts from all universities you’ve attended. Transcripts must be sealed and sent directly from the school(s) to the Enrollment Office.
- Diploma – A copy of your official high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Identification – Copy of legal photo identification (e.g. driver license, state ID, passport), along with a copy of your Social Security card and Permanent Resident card, if applicable.