University of the West provides students an opportunity to live where they learn. Convenient, safe and affordable, University of the West housing offers a unique opportunity to fully experience our vibrant campus life and community. Living on campus also puts you steps away from faculty and staff, campus resources, and student services. Students who live on campus spend less time commuting, and more time preparing for success.
Amenities in the Residence Halls Include
- Furnished accommodations
- Lounge and study spaces
- Computer lab
- WiFi in student rooms and shared spaces
- Coin-operated laundry rooms
- 24/7 fitness facilities
- Dining facilities with a choice of meal plans
- Snack kitchenettes in the common areas of halls
- Live-in staff who coordinate activities, serve as peer advisors, and manage the building
- Living-Learning communities and programming
- Leadership opportunities
- Job opportunities on campus and dining facilities
Residential Life Philosophy
Residential Life provides a living-learning community that is safe, clean and stimulating. Students are able to pursue their academic, personal and career goals in an environment which is engaging, culturally diverse and inclusive. In keeping with UWest’s mission, Residential Life promotes a holistic approach to independent living, leadership development, personal growth, community building, and collective responsibility.