Student Resources

Proof of Enrollment

Verifications of Enrollment & Lender Deferment Forms

The Registrar’s Office will assist you when you need proof of enrollment or graduation for lenders, employers, insurance companies, etc.

Enrollment Verification

You may request verification of enrollment for terms completed, in progress, and/or scheduled. Students must be registered for a specific term before enrollment may be verified.

Submit the Verification of Enrollment Form to the Registrar’s Office to request your verification of enrollment status or degree completion. Forms are available in the office or under Forms Center on this website.

Deferment Forms

Deferment forms are submitted to defer repayment of student loans. These forms originate in the Student Financial Aid department, and are completed by the Registrar. See the Financial Aid staff first to obtain the form appropriate for your lender and situation then bring that form to the Registrar. Lenders frequently require a new form each semester. Do not hesitate to contact the Registrar’s Office if a deferment needs to be resubmitted or re-faxed.

There is no charge for proof of enrollment. Whenever possible, requests will be processed within one business day. If you have questions that aren’t answered on the website, please contact the Registrar’s Office at All information is released in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

Requests may be submitted in person, or mailed or faxed to:

University of the West
Attn: Registrar Office
1409 Walnut Grove Ave.
Rosemead, CA 91770

Fax: (626) 571-1413, Attn: Registrar