Transcripts are provided by the Office of the Registrar. Two types of transcripts are available. Unofficial transcripts are unsealed and uncertified, and are generally for personal use. Official transcripts are printed on official transcript paper then signed and sealed. Generally an official transcript is required for any outside requestor such as another institution, bank, employer, etc.
There is no fee for an unofficial transcript. You may access and print your unofficial transcript at any time through the UWest student portal. To print your unofficial transcript:
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to view and print your transcript.
Include a check or money order made payable to “University of the West” for the total amount due for the quantity ordered and type of processing requested. If you choose to submit your request via fax, please contact the Bursar’s office to arrange payment.
- Official transcripts will not be released without the signed request form.
- If you would like to authorize an individual to pick up your transcript on your behalf, you must clearly identify the individual on the order form. Under no circumstances will your transcript be released to a third party without your signed consent.
- Payment is required before your transcript may be released.
- Transcripts may be released if you have no outstanding obligations to the University.
- A transcript is considered official only so long as the envelope remains sealed. Once it is opened, the transcript is no longer official. An opened transcript cannot be revalidated or resealed.
Submit by 3:00 p.m. for same day processing.
All transcripts are sent via first class mail unless otherwise indicated.
Expedited Mailing to US Addresses: $8.50 Priority Mail
Expedited shipping to other countries is available for an additional charge based upon destination.
University of the West
1409 Walnut Grove Ave.
Rosemead, CA 91770
Fax: (626) 571-1413 Attn: Registrar
Registrar’s Phone: (626) 571-8811 x2119
Bursar’s Phone: (626) 571-8811 x2123