Change of Address Procedures
Procedures for Changing Your Address
It is important that F-1 students report a change of address within 10 days. Here is how to do it:
- Change your address with the Registrar’s Office
- Go to International Student Services (AD103) and tell the DSO that you have moved.
- She will change your address in SEVIS (your I-20)
- And will help you with the form AR-11 (changing your address with USCIS)
- You must change your address with the United States Portal Service (your mail)