Student Resources

Change of Address Procedures

Procedures for Changing Your Address

It is important that F-1 students report a change of address within 10 days. Here is how to do it:

  1. Change your address with the Registrar’s Office
  2. Go to International Student Services (AD103) and tell the DSO that you have moved.
    • She will change your address in SEVIS (your I-20)
    • And will help you with the form AR-11 (changing your address with USCIS)
  1. You must change your address with the United States Portal Service (your mail)