Student Resources


The following is a list of options for receiving help with your tax forms. Please do not seek tax advice from personnel in International Student Services or the Payroll Office as they are not qualified or permitted to offer this service. Keep in mind that most tax preparers are not familiar with international tax issues, so specialized assistance may be necessary.


  1. Study in the States’ tax page includes helpful links to government sites (Internal Revenue Service, etc.)-
  2. A privately hired accountant or other tax preparation professional.