Student Success Center
Interested in Making or Canceling an appointment with one of our tutors? It is easy to do. You can make an appointment with our tutors by visiting our scheduling page.
Appointments and Cancelations:
- You can sign up for a maximum of 2 hours per week with our tutors. Sign up on-line from any computer.
- Even if the schedule is filled, you can drop in to see if a tutor is available.
- Please cancel appointments as early as possible if you cannot come to the Student Success Center so that others can take your place. Failure to cancel your appointments in a timely manner may result in a $10.00 fine. To cancel, click on the Make/Cancel link below. Then, edit your appointment.
- Your appointment time is held for ten minutes. After ten minutes, you are classified as a “No Show” and your appointment may be given to a waiting student. Failure to keep your appointments may result in a $10.00 fine. Contact the SSC Coordinator if you plan to arrive late or cannot keep your appointment.
- Tutors may have to miss an appointment sometimes. We will try to contact students if this happens, and provide another tutor or appointment, but we cannot make any guarantees. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
- If you have any questions about making appointments or cancelations please email us at SSC@uwest.edu.
Student Success & Disabilities Coordinator
ED231 & ED232
University of the West
1409 Walnut Grove Ave.
Rosemead, CA 91770
You can make an appointment with our tutors by visiting our scheduling page.