Financial Aid


UWest has been approved to train veterans and other eligible students. Veterans who choose to attend UWest and enroll in one of the approved degree programs will be able to receive veteran’s benefits to help pay for their education.

To obtain information on VA education benefits, visit the Department of Veterans Affairs website at http://www.GIBill.VA.Gov or call toll-tree at 1(888) GI-Bill-1 or 1(888) 442-4551.

They provide information 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.

Important: To learn more about and stay current on GI Bill® benefits, please visit


Contact UWest School Certifying Official (SCO):

Lezli Fang
SCO, Director of Financial Aid
(626) 656-2138

Yanela Morgan
SCO, Financial Aid Adviser
(626) 656-2122