Academic Forms

Office of the Registrar
Administration Building, Room AD102

University of the West
1409 Walnut Grove Ave.
Rosemead, CA 91770
(626) 571-8811 x2119
(626) 571-1413 fax




      1. Download and save blank form to your device/computer.
      2. Fill out form.
      3. Save completed form.
      4. Send to intended recipient as an attachment.

If you fill the form out prior to downloading, what you entered will be ERASED when you download it. Download first, then fill.
You must have Acrobat Reader or equivalent app to complete the forms.
If you do not have access to such, you may print the form, fill it out, then scan and send as an attachment.


Change of Name/Address »
Students on an F-1 visa must also see the International Student Advisor to update address information in SEVIS.

Change of Grading Option »
[letter grade, pass/fail, audit]

Change of Major »

Course Withdrawal »
Use this form to drop a course after the add/drop period has closed.

Declaration of Concentration – Business Administration »

Declaration of Minor / Optional Concentration »

Diploma Reorder »

Directed/Independent Study Contract »

General Petition »

Grade Grievance »

Grade Change_Student Initiated »
This form is initiated by student; it must be submitted by instructor.

Leave of Absence/Program Withdrawal »
Students who are withdrawing from UWest or transferring to another institution should also submit the Transfer and Withdrawal Survey (TWS).
For your convenience, this survey may be completed online or in print

Online: »
Print: Transfer and Withdrawal Survey »

Submit with form.

Math 102 Proficiency Exam Request »

Petition to Graduate_Degree Program »
Due when registering for final term

Petition to Graduate_Certificate Program »
Due when registering for final term

Petition_Incomplete Grade »

Petition for Reinstatement – Course »

Petition for Reinstatement – Program »

Reentry_Less than One Year »
This form is for use by students who are returning after an absence of less than one year. If returning after an absence of one year or longer, see Admissions to submit an Application for Readmission.

Registration & Course Add/Drop »
For use through the close of add/drop period.

Release of Educational Records »

Reduced Enrollment »
[for use by F-1 students only]

Transcript Request »

Verification of Enrollment »