For all chaplaincy students, UWest’s Buddhist Chaplaincy Department is hosting its annual Clinical Pastoral Education (C.P.E.) Fair on November 4 from 11:30am to 1pm Pacific Time. As with last year, the event will again be virtual due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The fair will feature C.P.E. Supervisors and Educators from local institutions, who will provide information on their respective programs.
The schedule includes:
- A brief meditation and welcome
- UWest MDiv student to share their experience of C.P.E.
- Glory Bautista, from Methodist Hospital, will give a basic C.P.E. overview of what all programs have in common
- C.P.E. Supervisors/Educators will briefly speak about their programs
- Participants to be separated into breakout groups for small group interaction
Zoom ID – 965 6388 2662
Passcode – UWESTCPE