New Student Registration
|Office of the Registrar
Administration Building, Room AD102
University of the West
1409 Walnut Grove Ave.
Rosemead, CA 91770
|(626) 571-8811 x2119
(626) 571-1413 fax
Upon admission to UWest, you receive a packet that includes the “Intent to Enroll” form. As soon as you submit that form, the Admissions Specialist sends you a welcome email. This email has information you need to get started here at UWest, including:
- Your student ID, UWest Email, and Moodle user ID
- How to set up your UWest email and Moodle accounts
- Invitation to UDays New Student Orientation [please be sure to complete prior to your first day on campus]
- Placement test requirements (if any)
- Advisor contact information
The sooner you submit your Intent to Enroll, the sooner you can get registered for your first term.
Tip: any required placement tests must be completed before you can select classes.
If you have any questions about your Intent to Enroll or the placement and registration process, please contact your Enrollment Advisor.