University of the West
1409 Walnut Grove Ave.
Rosemead, CA 91770
|(626) 571-8811 x2119
(626) 571-1413 fax
Office of Residential Life
University of the West provides students an opportunity to live where they learn (no, that doesn’t mean you can roll out a sleeping bag in the library). Convenient, safe and affordable, UWest housing offers a unique opportunity to fully experience our vibrant campus life and community. Living on campus also puts you steps away from faculty and staff, campus resources, and student services. Students who live on campus spend less time commuting, and more time preparing for success.
Amenities in the Residence Halls Include:
- Furnished accommodations
- Lounge and study spaces
- Computer Lab, wireless Network in student rooms
- Coin-operated laundry rooms
- Fitness Facility
- Dining facilities with a choice of meal plans
- Snack kitchenettes in the common areas of halls
- Live-in staff who coordinate activities, serve as peer advisors, and manage the building
- Living-Learning Communities and programming
- Leadership opportunities
- Job opportunities on campus and dining facilities
Send us a Message!
Important Dates & Deadlines
Spring – Check back later
Summer – Check back later
Fall – Check back later
Residential Life Philosophy
Residential Life provides a living-learning community that is safe, clean and stimulating where students can pursue their academic, personal and career goals in an educational environment which is engaging, culturally diverse and inviting to all. In conjunction with the mission of UWest, Residential Life promotes a holistic approach to independent living, leadership development, personal growth, a greater understanding and appreciation of our local and global community, and a collective responsibility.