|Office of the Registrar
Administration Building, Room AD102
University of the West
1409 Walnut Grove Ave.
Rosemead, CA 91770
|(626) 571-8811 x2119
(626) 571-1413 fax
Transcripts are provided by the Office of the Registrar. Two types of transcripts are available. Unofficial transcripts are unsealed and uncertified, and are generally for personal use. Official transcripts may be printed on official transcript paper then signed and sealed, or released digitally to authorized recipients as an encrypted pdf. Generally an official transcript is required for any outside requestor such as another institution, bank, employer, etc.
There is no fee for an unofficial transcript. You may access and print your unofficial transcript at any time through the UWest student portal. To print your unofficial transcript, click here:
Access your student portal account »
Navigate to Degree Audit and click on Unofficial Transcript. If this link is not working, please contact us at Registrar@uwest.edu for assistance.
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to view and print your transcript.
To order official transcripts, click here »
Please verify that the address for release is accurate before submission to avoid the cost and delay of ordering a replacement sent to a different address. If ordering a digital transcript, first verify that the receiving agency or institution accepts transcripts sent via email as official.
Make your payment at the UWest Marketplace ». If you prefer to pay on campus, you may pay with cash or a personal check or money order made payable to “University of the West”. Credit cards are not accepted on campus. Please contact the Accounting Office if you have any questions about payment.
- Official transcripts will not be released without the signed request form.
- Digital transcripts will not be released directly to students.
- If you would like to authorize an individual to pick up your transcript on your behalf, clearly identify the individual on the order form. We are not allowed to release your records to a third party without your signed consent.
- Payment is required before your transcript may be released.
- A printed transcript is considered official only so long as the envelope remains sealed. Once it is opened, the transcript is no longer official. An opened transcript cannot be revalidated or resealed.
|Order Type||Fee per Transcript||Processing Time from Date Received (Business Days)|
|Regular||$10||Prepared & mailed within 5 business days.|
|Next Day||$15||Prepared & mailed next business day.|
|Same Day||$25||Prepared & mailed same business day.|
Submit by 3:00 p.m. for same day processing.
All transcripts are sent via first class mail unless otherwise indicated.
Expedited Mailing to US Addresses: $9.50 Priority Mail
Expedited shipping to other countries is available for an additional charge based upon destination.