Undergraduate Programs That Go Over and Above
University of the West
We know the college you choose says a lot about you, and we think choosing UWest says great things about you!
We work hard to make sure our academic offerings are of the highest quality and that our students have the personal attention they need and the unique academic experience they deserve.
Sounds pretty nice, right? So, let’s get started!
Before you get here, we just need a few things from you.
- Application – Complete the UWest online application or the Common Application.
- Application fee – The $50 fee for domestic students or $100 fee for international students is non-refundable. Payment may be made by check, credit card, or through the online application. Click Here to pay your application »
- Personal Statement – A 400-500 word essay answering the question,
“What skills and attitudes do you believe are necessary for a successful life?”
- Official Transcripts – Copies of your high school transcript and transcripts from all universities you’ve attended. Transcripts must be sealed and sent directly from the school(s) to the Enrollment Office. Transcripts can be email to email@example.com
- Diploma – A copy of your official high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Identification – Copy of legal photo identification (e.g. driver license, state ID, passport), along with a copy of your Social Security card and Permanent Resident card, if applicable.